Custom Made Order Available
This scarf can be knitted by hand for you. The organic cotton carefully chosen, also known as “algodón crudo y puro” throughout South America, is by far the most natural you will ever see and feel. The “open crocheted stitch” makes it extra flexible, lightweight and comfy to wear.
Please view 5 EASY CUSTOM MADE ORDER STEPS to learn more about the exciting custom order possibilities.
Handmade Techniques: 100% crocheted by hand. No fringes unless requested.
Yarn Thickness: Lightweight and fresh.
Measurements: 60 inches long, 7.5 inches wide.
Advantages of ORGANIC COTTON
- So comforting to see the cotton particles (the opposite of synthetic and industrialized yarns)
- Proudly manufactured in Santa Cruz, Bolivia and suited for a variety of handmade pieces such as clothing and home décor.
- Appreciated for people with sensitive skin and with skin allergies.
- Offers a different kind of winter protection that feels extra fresh to the skin.
- Can be worn starting in autumn and throughout the colder months…
START Your Order Here / Passez Votre Commande Ici
If you have a PayPal Account, please proceed with the payment below. Otherwise, please contact me for other convenient options, including Amazon.com.
QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to send me a message. DES QUESTIONS? N’hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message. – Patricia BarberyKnits@gmail.com
Si vous avez un compte PayPal, veuillez procéder au paiement ci-dessous. Sinon, veuillez me contacter pour d’autres options pratiques, y compris Amazon.com.
Crocheted Organic Cotton Lightweight Scarf / Design Name: Santiago (Custom Made Order Available)
Please note that this is the payment for a custom made order and is not in our “Ready To Ship Collection.” You can view 5 Easy Custom Made Steps to make any changes desired. Your chosen creation will be handmade just for you in Bolivia, South America, using the finest Pure Alpaca Natural Fiber available. Knitting time is approximately one week and shipping time takes approximately 2-3 weeks. Look forward to receiving your order and instructions! – Patricia, Proud Knitter and Designer