Ready to Ship from France / Prêt à Expédier de France
This scarf has been knitted by hand using a quality organic cotton, also known as “algodón crudo y puro” throughout South America, by far the most natural you will ever see and feel. The circular design with an “open crocheted stitch” makes it extra flexible and comfy to wear.
To order this Barbery Knits creation in a different color, please view 5 EASY CUSTOM MADE ORDER STEPS to learn more about the exciting custom order possibilities. Vous voulez cette écharpe dans une couleur différent? Veuillez consulter ici pour en savoir plus sur les passionnantes possibilités de commandes personnalisées.
Handmade Techniques: 100% knitted by hand with hand-crocheted border to complete the look.
Yarn Thickness: Lightweight and fresh.
Yarn Type: Pure Organic Cotton.
Measurements: 62 inches long, 7 inches wide.
Advantages of Organic Cotton:
- So comforting to see the cotton particles (the opposite of synthetic and industrialized yarns)
- Proudly manufactured in Santa Cruz, Bolivia for a variety of handmade pieces.
- Appreciated for people with sensitive skin and with skin allergies.
- Offers a different kind of winter protection that feels extra fresh to the skin.
- Can be worn starting in autumn and throughout the colder months…
READY to Ship / Prêt à Expédier
QUESTIONS before placing your order? Don’t hesitate to send me a message. Des QUESTIONS avant de faire votre commande? N’hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message. – Patricia (BarberyKnits@gmail.com)
Organic Cotton Open Stitch Crocheted Scarf / Design Name: Rio de Janeiro (Ready to Ship)
Yarn Type: Organic Cotton. Free Shipping from France. Comes in a free gift ready packaging. Look forward to preparing your order! – Patricia, Proud Knitter and Designer
Complete the Handmade Look / Completéz le Look Fait Main