Ready to Ship in Nature
This scarf has been knitted by hand using a quality organic cotton, also known as “algodón crudo y puro” throughout South America, by far the most natural you will ever see and feel. The circular design with an “open crocheted stitch” makes it extra flexible and comfy to wear.
Want this scarf in a different color? Please view 5 EASY CUSTOM MADE ORDER STEPS to learn more about the exciting custom order possibilities. Vous voulez cette écharpe dans une couleur différent? Veuillez consulter ici pour en savoir plus sur les passionnantes possibilités de commandes personnalisées.
Handmade Techniques: 100% knitted by hand with hand-crocheted border to complete the look.
Yarn Thickness: Lightweight and fresh.
Yarn Type: Pure Organic Cotton.
Measurements: 62 inches long, 7 inches wide.
Advantages of Organic Cotton:
- So comforting to see the cotton particles (the opposite of synthetic and industrialized yarns)
- Proudly manufactured in Santa Cruz, Bolivia for a variety of handmade pieces.
- Appreciated for people with sensitive skin and with skin allergies.
- Offers a different kind of winter protection that feels extra fresh to the skin.
- Can be worn starting in autumn and throughout the colder months…
If you have a PayPal Account, please proceed with the payment below. Otherwise, please contact me for other convenient options, including Amazon.com. Si vous avez un compte PayPal, veuillez procéder au paiement ci-dessous. Sinon, veuillez me contacter pour d’autres options pratiques, y compris Amazon.com.
Organic Cotton Open Stitch Crocheted Scarf / Design Name: Rio de Janeiro (Ready to Ship)
Yarn Type: Organic Cotton. Free Shipping from France. Comes in a free gift ready packaging. Look forward to preparing your order! – Patricia, Proud Knitter and Designer