Ready to Ship from France in Natural Shade
This fine set has been knitted by hand using a quality organic cotton, also known as “algodón crudo y puro” throughout South America, by far the most natural you will ever see and feel.
Handmade Techniques: 100% knitted by hand. Our “Catalina” pop-corn knit stitch stands out beautifully with this quality organic cotton.
Yarn Type: Pure Organic Cotton.
Measurements: Scarf: 62 inches long, 9 inches wide. Matching Hat: One size fits all.
Advantages of Organic Cotton:
- So comforting to see the cotton particles (the opposite of synthetic and industrialized yarns)
- Proudly manufactured in Santa Cruz, Bolivia for a variety of handmade pieces.
- Appreciated for people with sensitive skin and with skin allergies.
- Offers a different kind of winter protection that feels extra fresh to the skin.
- Can be worn starting in autumn and throughout the colder months…
READY to Ship / Prêt à Expédier
If you have a PayPal Account, please proceed with the payment below. Otherwise, please contact me for other convenient options, including Amazon.com.
QUESTIONS? Don’t hesitate to send me a message. DES QUESTIONS? N’hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message. – Patricia BarberyKnits@gmail.com
Si vous avez un compte PayPal, veuillez procéder au paiement ci-dessous. Sinon, veuillez me contacter pour d’autres options pratiques, y compris Amazon.com.
Organic Cotton Scarf and Hat Set / Design Name: Catalina Island (Natural Shade)
Yarn Type: Organic Cotton from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Knitted 100% by hand two piece set. Ships promptly from France in a free gift ready packaging. Shipping from France to the US: 10-12 business days (regular mail). Look forward to receiving your order! – Patricia, Proud Knitter and Designer